Any Video Converter Filehippo Download
Any Video Converter is a All-in-One video shifting tool utilizing easy-to-use graphical interface, speedy switching speed and outstanding audio quality. It allows you to easily convert video files between every format! Furthermore, it supports nearly any user defined video file formats since the output. Any Video Converter makes it simple for anyone to delight in any format picture with your iPod, PSP, mobile phone as well as MP4 player.
Any Video Converter Features
- User-friendly interface that is easy to use.
- Converts all video formats to Apple iPod Video, Sony PSP and more.
- Batch convert any video formats like avi, wmv, asf, mpg, mp4, etc.
- Support DivX and Xvid avi format as importing and exporting video.
- Support default video/audio configurations or user customized parameters for the video and audio.
- Receives the choice to preview the film in real time prior to conversion .
- World’s fastest video conversion speed with breathtaking video and audio quality.
- Supports adjust many video/audio options for MP4 files. For Example, video/audio sample rate, bit rate, video size.
- Any Video Converter supports a wide range of video formats, making it easy to convert movie files to be playable on any device.
- In case you don’t know what video format to automatically convert the file to so that it’s usable on a specific device, Any Video Converter provides a listing of devices which you are able to choose from.
- Videos can be converted to not only other video file formats but also to audio file formats.
- Multiple videos can be merged together and converted to a single file.
- Supports converting YouTube videos straight from the website, meaning you may even use AVC includes a free YouTube to MP3 converter. Additional URLs are supported, also (see them all here).
- A built-in editor enables you to add subtitles and clip, crop, and rotate videos, in addition to adjust the brightness, contrast, and saturation. There are effects you can apply to your movies, like sound, sharpen, pixel, black and white, vertigo, gamma, and several others.
- Any Video Converter also has a Play Video tab that acts as a regular video player. It opens files, folders, discs, and ISO pictures .
- The DVD burning feature allows you to burn videos into a disc, but lots of the DVD menu choices that are viewed at the free version of Any Video Converter are not actually usable unless you pay for an upgraded version of the program.
- There is One DVD menu option available in the free version and you can make the video match to the disc and edit the video and sound preferences (and even add a separate sound file to substitute the video’s sound ).
- DVDs can be converted, also, but only if you insert the disc in your PC. The DVD folder along with ISO image converting attributes are not available in the free edition.
- In the program settings are options to modify the output folder for where converted videos must proceed.
- It is also possible to alter the amount of videos that AVC is allowed to convert simultaneously (up to 5) and change a lot of default audio and video settings, in addition to toggle various different options, like for the program to shut down your computer when it’s done converting. you can also download Filmora Video Editor.
Any Video Converter Pros & Cons
This is one of my favorite movie converters, for the reasons you would expect:
- Supports a huge variety of input formats.
- Lets you add effects to the movie before converting it.
- Works with Windows 10, 7, 8, Vista, and XP.
- Asks to Purchase AVC Guru after Specifying Each Document.
- Attempts to install extra software during installation.
System Requirements For Any Video Converter
- Filename: avc-free.exe
- Document size: 49.32MB
- Prerequisites: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Writer: AVC